Encore Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Encore Studios Forums.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The absolute TR level!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zebra_
Admin
Zebra_

The absolute TR level! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Of course not.

@NW: Just because there is some photo manipulation of a giant human doesn't mean our Nephilim have to be that huge.
Back to top Go down
NightWish
Admin
NightWish

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Its not a photo manipulation. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightwish666.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:23 pm

NightWish wrote:

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:24 pm

I think that the image is just fine. I like the tower and to me it looks fine, and I think it would look really cool in game as well. Off topic a little bit I would like to create the underground city level(s) because it looks interesting to do. I just have a idea for a map in my head now.

Off topic- I know I have been away for a long time, school has been crazy.
Back to top Go down
abraham
Animator/Founder

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:54 pm

amiro1989 wrote:
NightWish wrote:

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Yea same here

and great efforts to Daniel i hope!!
Back to top Go down
Zebra_
Admin
Zebra_

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:45 am

Daniel wrote:
I think that the image is just fine. I like the tower and to me it looks fine, and I think it would look really cool in game as well. Off topic a little bit I would like to create the underground city level(s) because it looks interesting to do. I just have a idea for a map in my head now.

Don't just start modeling. We will decide what the level design will be like together.

@NW: It isn't. Do you see that logo in the lower left corner? That's a website where you can upload your own photo manipulations, etc.
Back to top Go down
NightWish
Admin
NightWish

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:02 am

I heard that in some village they made a clay model of a giant skeleton. I dont know what for. but thats it :p
Back to top Go down
Zebra_
Admin
Zebra_

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:17 am

Have a look for yourself:

www.worth1000.com
Back to top Go down
NightWish
Admin
NightWish

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:23 am

well thats what I read in a site. nevertheless it looks cool :p
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Zebra_ wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Don't just start modeling. We will decide what the level design will be like together.

@NW: It isn't. Do you see that logo in the lower left corner? That's a website where you can upload your own photo manipulations, etc.

I know, I just want to play around with the tower idea and see how it will look in 3D and play around with some ideas I have for it, I have a sketch of the tower, so I am playing around with ideas that I have with this. I have also got apart of the level map done, but its rought and of course not the final design.
Back to top Go down
NightWish
Admin
NightWish

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Yes if you have more ideas for the hwole look of the citry we should definitely see them!
Back to top Go down
Zebra_
Admin
Zebra_

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:01 am

NightWish wrote:
well thats what I read in a site. nevertheless it looks cool :p

It does. But I still think the tower should be higher. Simply because the cave will be much higher than that (and because I think that the height seems a bit small in relation to the width). And I really don't think Nephilim were that big. We should do several sizes and versions of Nephilim. But not that big.
Back to top Go down
NightWish
Admin
NightWish

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:33 am

http://planetxvideo.net/observation2.php
The absolute TR level! - Page 2 Giants

6 feet (1st pic) is approximately the average heights of a male human

But there is something else. Core decided not to use the myth that they were giants but instead decided to make up a new idea - to make them shapeshifters. Of course we can always say they are both Very Happy but I am not sure if its a good idea
Back to top Go down
Zebra
Living Writer's Block
Zebra

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:15 am

Well they sort of are. Because they can shapeshift they can also shapeshift into giants. But there normal form shouldn't be giant. Bigger than an average human, yes. But not giant.
Back to top Go down
https://encorestudios.forumotion.com
NightWish
Admin
NightWish

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:06 pm

yeah them being giants in the game owuld be difficult for us... but at some point there shoudl be at least one giant nephilim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The absolute TR level!   The absolute TR level! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The absolute TR level!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2