Encore Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Encore Studios Forums.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ajrich17901

ajrich17901

Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas?   Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:34 pm

What bugged me the most about AOD, was that it didn't touch on how Lara survived the Tomb after being alive. Well we got some details that she was saved by a tribe and nursed by the Shaman but we never got any of this stuff to unfold in AOD 1. I always felt it was a smack in the face to fans to not bring some closure to these events, Also from what I understand the Amulet was suppose to serve as the "Strength Upgrading System" the fact it was removed is why the "I feel stronger now" moments seemed so weird.

Thought I'd see how other Aod fans feel on this subject, should we finally get some closure?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ahhhj
abraham
Animator/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas?   Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Oh yes we do have this discussed although share your thoughts.

We all agree on your thoughts. So much was cut out.
Back to top Go down
Phlip

Phlip

PostSubject: Re: Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas?   Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:57 pm

There could be a "Previously in Tomb Raider" video when you start a new game which shows the basic events of TR4 with her survival added in. Smile
Back to top Go down
ajrich17901

ajrich17901

PostSubject: Re: Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas?   Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Phlip wrote:
There could be a "Previously in Tomb Raider" video when you start a new game which shows the basic events of TR4 with her survival added in. Smile

Ooo I like that idea, sorta like an intro clip having to do with egypt, then switching over to the AOD cliffhanger or something as an opening.

Maybe work this cut clip into it somehow,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSGTNfVVq8Q
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ahhhj
abraham
Animator/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas?   Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Yeah we have this discussed too. We also seen that clip. The intro is pretty long but we have not completed it yet.
Back to top Go down
Julian Sark

Julian Sark

PostSubject: Re: Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas?   Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 pm

As I said in another thread, this is the main issue I'd like to see addressed. It's too bad we won't ever get an official answer. :/
Back to top Go down
Zebra
Living Writer's Block
Zebra

PostSubject: Re: Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas?   Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:27 pm

We do know what happened after Lara got out of there, etc. Roughly at least. She was taken care of by a shaman and her nomad tribe and stayed with them for some time. AFAIK, that's the official version. I think they had a pretty detailed script called Lara Of Arabia but most of it was never intended to end up in the game. The shaman was originally supposed to be a part of AoD. Together with a scarab amulet she had given to Lara she would've been the explanation behind Lara's strength upgrades.
Back to top Go down
https://encorestudios.forumotion.com
Julian Sark

Julian Sark

PostSubject: Re: Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas?   Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Well, it seems that there's a lot about AOD that I don't know. Maybe I'll be able to learn from this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas?   Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing closure to the TR4-Early Aod Ideas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Encore Studios :: Public Area :: Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Lost Dominion-
Jump to: