Encore Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Encore Studios Forums.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell Us Something About Yourself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zebra
Living Writer's Block
Zebra

Tell Us Something About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Tell Us Something About Yourself   Tell Us Something About Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:49 pm

It's always good to know the people you're talking to and maybe some of you would like to introduce themselves to everyone else. So here's the thread in which you can introduce yourself to us others and maybe also have a small chat about this and that. You can also post pictures of yourself or of anything else you'd like to show us. Just have fun Smile.

Last edited by Zebra on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://encorestudios.forumotion.com
Julian Sark

Julian Sark

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Something About Yourself   Tell Us Something About Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Hello, my name is Matthew O'Hare. I'm 19 years old and I live in Indiana, USA. I'm in my first semester at Vincennes University, on a path to become an English teacher (most likely high school). My favorite film is John Carpenter's Halloween. My favorite TV shows are Dawson's Creek, Brothers & Sisters, Everwood, Desperate Housewives, Weeds, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and countless others. I could go on for ages. My favorite singer is Britney Spears. I commonly refer to her as Godney. My favorite book series is Harry Potter. Nothing really even comes close for me. I also enjoy reading political books and the works of Chelsea Handler. I have relatively severe OCD and anxiety. I get through the days, though. I love to party. Haha! It's pretty much what my summers consist of. Vodka and flirting. Fun times. Anyway, that's me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Oh, and if you're from the TRFs, you might know me as AmericanAssassin.
Tell Us Something About Yourself 2wf30ib Tell Us Something About Yourself Fwm93p Tell Us Something About Yourself Sm5yec Tell Us Something About Yourself Ohqm10
When it comes to Tomb Raider, my favorite game in the series is the original, followed closely by Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation. Oh, how I love the classics. My favorite character in the series is Jacqueline Natla. The perfect Natla would have TRU Natla's looks, TRA Natla's hair, and the original Natla's personality. Sexy and wicked. I don't only play the main games. I make it my goal to buy all of the one-off hand-held titles and such. I also read the books (which I would NOT recommend) and the comics. If there's a Tomb Raider collectible I want, I go after it. No matter what the cost. I introduce the series to everybody. I'm a bit too obsessed, honestly. Heck, I've even been working on my own TRLE/NGLE Tomb Raider title for about the last two years. It's called Tomb Raider: The Atlantean Mandate Project and I'm sure I'll be introducing it to you guys shortly. It's my little attempt to bring AOD and TRL together and turn the whole series on its head. Here's a little look at one of the level designs I'm currently working on. Please note that the puzzles aren't added yet and the area as a whole is incomplete. It's from my Thailand level. The rooms may look a tad large, but I should note that they are not completely split in this design. I have a picture in my head and I know I can make it all work.
Tell Us Something About Yourself 255ifmg
I tend to make a lot of video blogs on my YouTube channel. Here's an example video that a lot of my viewers seemed to respond to rather positively. Rate, comment, and subscribe if you're interested.

Last edited by Julian Sark on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zebra
Living Writer's Block
Zebra

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Something About Yourself   Tell Us Something About Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:34 pm

That sounds pretty interesting. I didn't know you were working on a LE project. Now you've got me intrigued. Will definitely be following that once you've made a thread on TRF Smile.
Back to top Go down
https://encorestudios.forumotion.com
ajrich17901

ajrich17901

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Something About Yourself   Tell Us Something About Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Name is AJ, I was born July 11 1991, currently living in the good ol' USA. I am also working on a TR game using the LE, called TR Fallen Angel which won't be out or shown for at least another year. My main hobby is writing and producing music, I can translate Japanese and Korean songs into english better then most. I've done countless promo for local bands, even some big names. I'm a Photoshop addict like alot of people, love messing around with it in my spare time. I've also done alot of acting for anime fandubs on the web.

Fav bands include, We Are The Fallen, Within Temptation, Sonic Syndicate, Dead By April, Dead By Sunrise, Eighteen-Visions etc.

Fav game series include, Fatal Frame, Resident Evil, Parasite Eve, Fear Effect, Silent Hill, Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Splinter Cell, Siren, Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ahhhj
lara c. fan

lara c. fan

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Something About Yourself   Tell Us Something About Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:39 am

Hi, my name is Daniel Temple, I'm 14 years old (Born on January 15, 1996), and I live in Ashford, Kent. I go to a grammar school (Ha, I'm keeping that name hidden...) and I hope I get my options of Business Studies, History, German and Drama to study for GCSE next year. My main ambition is to be a games journalist, as games have been a major part of my life for a long time. I have recently started using the UDK, getting used to the way it works etc etc. I do also write stories, and if you are from the TRFs you may or may not have seen one that I am currently working on, a fantasy story by the name of "Defence of Alataria".

That about sums me up Smile
Back to top Go down
abraham
Animator/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Something About Yourself   Tell Us Something About Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:50 pm

wow ajrich17901 your just one year younger then me and you already have done heaps!!

Great to see some work from you lara c. fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Something About Yourself   Tell Us Something About Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Something About Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Encore Studios :: Public Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: