Encore Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Encore Studios Forums.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Encore Members Presenting Themselves

Go down 
+4
Raider_of_tombs
Zebra
badboy70
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
3D Daddy
Chris

Encore Members Presenting Themselves Empty
PostSubject: Encore Members Presenting Themselves   Encore Members Presenting Themselves I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:03 am

Hi everyone,

Welcome at the public board of Encore Studios.
We thought it would be a nice idea to let you meet the people behind ES.
I will do the kick-off.

My name is Chris and one of my tasks here is to keep things running as a project supervisor.
In real life, I'm working together with my wife as a 3D / game designer.
We have been working for several Dutch and overseas game developers.

I love to dig in ancient history ( Mayas etc ) and that is why I love to play the Tomb Raider series.
When Tomb Raider 1 came out on October 12th, 1996 everything was built of square blocks and that was almost the best a 3d game could have at the time.

On July 1th 2003 we all witnessed the release of Angel Of Darkness.
Now 7 years later, a lot has changed in the gaming industry and a lot is possible, so we can get the most out of the engine we are using.

So what else do I do ?

Together with other modelers, I'm responsible for the map design, 3d objects and textures.

Last edited by Chris on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dee-3.com/gamedesign/index.html
badboy70

badboy70

PostSubject: Re: Encore Members Presenting Themselves   Encore Members Presenting Themselves I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:33 am

I'm badboy70.
My real name is Glenn, 17 years old.

I'm from Belgium, Bruges.
I'm still at school, doing ICT-Management.

My job here is working in the editor (UDK) and programming it.
I assembly the maps, add effects and characters, create flyby's etc.
I used to animate aswell, but I'm spending more time in the editor.

outside of this project, I like to code software.
I also go to the scouts and enjoy partying and hanging out with friends.
Another hobby of mine is airsoft.

My first Tomb Raider game was TR3.
I remember being amazed by the graphics, as my first game was Age Of Empires 1, so there was quite a difference Razz

Now, I have all the TR's.

I joined this project because I thought it was a pity the story never was finished, therefore this project seemed like a good opportunity to help finishing AOD.
Back to top Go down
Zebra
Living Writer's Block
Zebra

PostSubject: Re: Encore Members Presenting Themselves   Encore Members Presenting Themselves I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:42 am

Hi!

I'm Stefan, 15 years old.

My tasks are working on the story, doing concept art (well, I'm trying Razz), creating the level design and maintaining these forums, as well as creating the official TLOD website.

As the teams' "perfectionist", I'm also always trying to find every oh-so-little mistake/inconsistency in my team colleagues' work though I have to admit that I'm often kinda overdoing it Razz.

My first Tomb Raider game was *drumroll* Legend. Bet'ya didn't expect that Very Happy. But even though Legend was my first, I still like Core's games a lot better (and while Legend was still an enjoyable game, I think Anniversary was simply boring and Underworld a complete disaster).
Back to top Go down
https://encorestudios.forumotion.com
Raider_of_tombs
Forum Princess
Raider_of_tombs

PostSubject: Re: Encore Members Presenting Themselves   Encore Members Presenting Themselves I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Hey all,

I'm Danni, 21 years old.

I'm from the UK, getting ready to start a degree in music technology.

My job in the team is all things musical, which includes incidental music, atmospheric music and sounds, And lets not forget the main theme! Smile

I also have a degree in Archaeology and Classical Civilizations as well Forensic Science. It was because of Tomb raider I became interested in Archaeology.

My first Tomb Raider game is the one, the only, original Tomb Raider on the Playstation 1!

Like Many I joined this project to help satisfy curiosity of all Tomb Raider fans as to what happened at the end of AOD... That and my own curiosity!
Back to top Go down
abraham
Animator/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Encore Members Presenting Themselves   Encore Members Presenting Themselves I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Hello!! Name is Abraham Haouchar

Im 19 Years old.

I live in Australia since i was born but lebanese.

I'm studying Advanced Diploma in Games development and I work part time in the computer industry which is quite boring. If it wasn't for Tomb raider I would be working full time in a low level job.

My first Tomb Raider game is number 3 and was a great game. Pretty hard as I couldn't clock it. Too impatient. AOD is the best to date. Loved everything about it.

I actually started this project up trying to educate myself and others how the industry works with the latest tools on the market instead of LE using AOD 2 since we want a continuation so badly. Almost four years ago and its still active whilst others have closed.

Im an animator, 3d modeller for the team

(We need more programmers!!)
Back to top Go down
Mitch
The Sexual Predator

PostSubject: Re: Encore Members Presenting Themselves   Encore Members Presenting Themselves I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:08 am

Hello,
I'm Mitch, 17 years old.

I live in The Hague, the Netherlands.

Last year I studied ICT, but I quit due lack of interest.
At this moment I am working Full-time.

I joined Blueworld Interactive (currently called Encore Studios) 3¾ years ago, two months after Abraham started it.
At that moment I was Object Modeler. Later on I got more jobs, like; Level Designer/Level Modeler, Character Artist Texturer, Concept Artist and Animator.

At this moment I am a 3D Modeler and Texturer.

My first Tomb Raider game is the original Tomb Raider.
My favourite Tomb Raider games are Tomb Raider 1 and Tomb Raider: AoD.
My least favourites are CD's TR games and TR4.

I joined Encores Studios because I wanted to gain experience in Game Design, and eventually find my way into the industry. and of course to please the AoD Fans.
Back to top Go down
http://bmreturns.com
Wlado
Hypnotist Of The Year
Wlado

PostSubject: Re: Encore Members Presenting Themselves   Encore Members Presenting Themselves I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:59 am

Hello. Very Happy

I am Wlado, 15yo, male, from Serbia. Smile

My tasks in this project were (are?) texturing and 3D modeling. I didn't know anything about 3D modeling and very little Photoshop when I joined, and this project helped me A LOT to gain some skills. But eventually I lost interest in this and I kinda resigned. I can still access the working part of the forum and visit it from now to then, but I'm practically not doing anything anymore... School, obligations etc don't give me enough time for this project you know... :/

Also as a typical neurotic, in this team, well, I pretty much freaked out about everything and anything that I found wrong. Laughing You could see me freak out about organization, storyline, models, textures.... Everything. Well, I'm not that neurotic in person, just on the net Giggle

My first TR game was Legend, then Anniversary, then I found out how Core's kicked ass in comparison with CD, so I played out most of CORE's TR's and AoD is one of my favorite games. I'm not so into TR anymore tho... Smile
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: Encore Members Presenting Themselves   Encore Members Presenting Themselves I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:16 am

Well...

My name is: Shady (Shadow)
I perfer my nickname as its pretty much the same, but i don't get those stupid jokes about the Real Slim Shady.

I began at the very beginning and was one of the very first members, and everysince i've been stuck here every since, although i started soley as a Level Modeler, my job(s) now are Level Design, Level Modeling and Story (somewhat). However lately i'm rather non-active. My school is taking most of my time, and i'm having trouble getting everything done. Ironicly my study is Game Artist. So i make games on my school both 2D aswell as 3D.

Last edited by shadow on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
badboy70

badboy70

PostSubject: Re: Encore Members Presenting Themselves   Encore Members Presenting Themselves I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Forgot to add some pics, I'll post the ones I posted t trf some time ago:

At a park (I'm holding a blue bouncy ball with lights in it Razz)
Encore Members Presenting Themselves 25156139595561562011341

At a party (left)
Encore Members Presenting Themselves 17538131411610093714717

At a Dubstep rave (right)
Encore Members Presenting Themselves 25156139181207203411341
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encore Members Presenting Themselves   Encore Members Presenting Themselves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encore Members Presenting Themselves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Encore Studios :: Public Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: